If you have the opportunity to receive the vaccine anywhere, please do so. Just let us know the date and vaccine type.
- Arbor Family Medicine does not currently have any COVID-19 vaccines and we are uncertain when any will be made available to us, though we hope to administrate a COVID-19 vaccine when one is made available to us.
- There are currently 2 vaccines that have received Emergency Use Authorization by the FDA.
- Multiple vaccine candidates remain in development, so others may be considered for Emergency Use in the future.
- It is our understanding that the first doses administered will be allocated to front-line healthcare workers and those in long-term care facilities.
- Arbor Family Medicine has not established any type of policy or system to determine which of our patients would be given the vaccine first. Without knowing when or how many doses we may get, it would be impossible to develop any type of viable plan.
When and if the vaccine becomes available at our clinic we will make another announcement letting you know our plans for administering it to our patients.
We wish you all a safe 2021!
Arbor Family Medicine
What We Offer at Arbor Family Medicine
- 2 locations in the Denver area: Thornton and Westminster
- State-of-the-art health care for you and your family
- Newborns to seniors and all ages in between
- Onsite X-ray
- Tablet-based check-in
- Electronic health records
- Same day appointments available
- Extended hours and Saturday visits too!