Concerns regarding the Corona Virus (COVID-19)
With news reports about the coronavirus (COVID-19) changing daily, it’s understandable to feel concerned and even a bit anxious. As an essential business, we are open and ready to serve you. We want to reassure you we are taking aggressive steps to reduce the risk of transmission of the virus in our clinic we serve.
Given that this virus event is ever-changing, and each week will look different, we will be taking a week-by-week approach to what we are able to provide to our patients. That said, if we have not contacted you to reschedule an existing appointment, that means that we are planning to see you as-scheduled. Telemedicine is fully operational if you cannot make it out of your home, too sick to come in, exposed to COVID 19 and now ill, or feel too anxious to come into our office.
For the upcoming weeks, we will be adjusting our staffing and patient load to accommodate required social distancing while still being open to meet emergency demands and ongoing patient-care needs. We have been monitoring this evolving global health issue closely; conferring with the local and state health departments, as well as with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. We have the supplies, staffing and space identified to serve patients who may need us and to prevent the spread of COVID-19 while continuing to provide the exceptional care you’ve come to expect.
Lastly, we want to thank our patients for their grace and understanding as we are continually to adjust our schedules to meet patient care needs and keeping up with the ever-changing local and state regulations. Together, we can reduce the risk of exposure to the virus and help you and your family remain healthy and safe.
We thank you for your trust in our offices and providers!
As of March 25, 2020, we want you to know the following:
- You should keep your appointment. Your other health issues are important and neglecting your health needs only compromises you further for sicknesses.
- We now offer virtual visits! All ill patients will be directed by our staff for a virtual visit. Please call in for an appointment.
- If you do not want to come in for your regularly scheduled appointment, no worries! We will schedule you a virtual visit.
- Arbor Family continues to monitor this epidemic and has heightened our sanitation and contamination protocols.
- The following links are informational and a great resource:
- We thank you for your trust in our offices and providers.
If you have a virtual visit scheduled, please click the link for the provider you are scheduled with 15 minutes prior to your appointment.