Arbor Family Medicine will be transitioning from the Moderna to the Pfizer vaccine so we can continue to offer the vaccine to our patients, including our younger population.
Learn more at our COVID-19 information page
We will no longer be offering first doses of Moderna vaccine. If you need your second dose, Tuesday 6/15 and Tuesday 6/22 are the last appointments for Moderna vaccine.
Pfizer vaccine will be available beginning Wednesday June 16th. We will offer the vaccine by appointment on Wednesdays and Thursdays beginning at 4 pm. Once the Moderna vaccine has completely phased out we may have more dates available for Pfizer vaccine. The Pfizer vaccine is given in 2 doses which should be 3 weeks apart.
Please call us to schedule at 303-254-8500.
What We Offer at Arbor Family Medicine
- 2 locations in the Denver area: Thornton and Westminster
- State-of-the-art health care for you and your family
- Newborns to seniors and all ages in between
- Onsite X-ray
- Tablet-based check-in
- Electronic health records
- Same day appointments available
- Extended hours and Saturday visits too!
Visit our COVID-19 information page
How to get your vaccine at Arbor
What good does a mask do?
See our Virtual Visits page if you have a virtual appointment scheduled.