Arbor Family Medicine has been working hard to get COVID-19 vaccines for our patient population. This has been a lengthy process and we appreciate your patience! We have good news - we have been approved to receive and administer COVID-19 vaccines through our Thornton location!W
We do not have the vaccine yet. We have requested doses from the state but they determine how many will be allocated to Arbor and when. We have developed a wait list process to help us identify patients who still need their vaccine and help get you scheduled quicker.
If you need a COVID-19 vaccine, please read the directions below carefully.
To get on our waiting list, you must be eligible to receive the vaccine based on current Colorado state guidelines. As of 3/19/2021, the followings groups are eligible:
To be added to the waiting list:
1. Ensure you are eligible based on the criteria above and send us an email at COVID@arborfamily.com.
2. The SUBJECT LINE should include your Full Name (first and last) and Date of Birth.
3. The body of your email should include:
a. Best daytime phone number
b. Is this your first or second dose?
c. If this is your second dose, include the exact date of your first dose and the manufacturer (Moderna or Pfizer).
4. If you do not have access to email, you may call our office at 303-254-8500 and ask to be placed on the waiting list.
5. When we have doses available, we will contact you to schedule your vaccine appointment.
Please note the following:
• Phone requests will be added to the waiting list within 1-2 business days. Email is the fastest way to get on the waiting list.
• If you are getting a second dose, you will be required to bring your vaccine card or proof of first vaccine to your vaccine appointment.
• Your first and second dose must be from the same manufacturer. Arbor Family is not eligible to receive the Pfizer vaccine and will not be able to complete the series for those who received a Pfizer vaccine.
• Please be sure to include all requested information in your email. Incomplete information may result in a delay in being added to the waiting list.
If you have already received your COVID-19 vaccine - that's wonderful! We are so glad you were able to get your vaccines! We would like to collect the information regarding your vaccines to keep your medical chart up to date. Please either bring your vaccine card to your next visit or email us a copy of your card at COVID@arborfamily.com. If you cannot email a copy, you can just email the information - exact dates and manufacturer. Please remember to include your name and date of birth so we can get this information to your chart.
Every vaccine given is a little step closer to returning to life before COVID.
We are very excited and we hope you are too!
We look forward to seeing you at your vaccine appointment!
Arbor Family cannot guarantee the security of information sent to us via email. Please do not include any other information (health, financial, etc) in your email for your own security. If you are not comfortable sending your information via email, you may call our office to get on the waiting list.
The email address COVID@arborfamily.com will be used to communicate regarding COVID vaccines as described above ONLY. Please contact our office via usual methods (phone, web portal message, etc) if you have any other questions or concerns.
COVID-19 Vaccine Information. Answers to concerns about the safety of the COVID-19 vaccines.
Experts says pregnant patients who meet Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices recommendations should be offered a COVID-19 vaccine.