Arbor Family Medicine will be transitioning from the Moderna to the Pfizer vaccine so we can continue to offer the vaccine to our patients, including our younger population.
We will no longer be offering first doses of Moderna vaccine. If you need your second dose, Tuesday 6/15 and Tuesday 6/22 are the last appointments for Moderna vaccine. Please call us to schedule at 303-254-8500.
Pfizer vaccine will be available beginning Wednesday June 16th. We will offer the vaccine by appointment on Wednesdays and Thursdays beginning at 4 pm. Once the Moderna vaccine has completely phased out we may have more dates available for Pfizer vaccine. The Pfizer vaccine is given in 2 doses which should be 3 weeks apart.
We will schedule both of your doses when you call.
Both of your doses should be the same brand (Pfizer or Moderna).
Our schedules are now open and we’re excited to be offering vaccines for you and your family.
Please call to schedule your Pfizer vaccine appointment at 303-254-8500!
If you need a vaccine and are NOT already on the waiting list, please email us at COVID@arborfamily.com.
- The SUBJECT LINE should include your Full Name (first and last) and Date of Birth
- The body of your email should include:
- Best daytime phone number
- Is this your first or second dose?
- If this is your second dose, include the exact date of your first dose and the manufacturer (Moderna or Pfizer).
- If you are unable to email, you can call the office at 303-254-8500 to get put on the waiting list.
Please note the following:
• Phone requests will be added to the waiting list within 1-2 business days. Email is the fastest way to get on the waiting list.
• If you are getting a second dose, you will be required to bring your vaccine card or proof of first vaccine to your vaccine appointment.
• Your first and second dose must be from the same manufacturer.
• Please be sure to include all requested information in your email. Incomplete information may result in a delay in being added to the waiting list.
If you have already received your COVID-19 vaccine - that's wonderful! We are so glad you were able to get your vaccines! We would like to collect the information regarding your vaccines to keep your medical chart up to date. Please either bring your vaccine card to your next visit or email us a copy of your card at COVID@arborfamily.com. If you cannot email a copy, you can just email the information - exact dates and manufacturer. Please remember to include your name and date of birth so we can get this information to your chart.
Arbor Family cannot guarantee the security of information sent to us via email. Please do not include any other information (health, financial, etc) in your email for your own security. If you are not comfortable sending your information via email, you may call our office to get on the waiting list.
The email address COVID@arborfamily.com will be used to communicate regarding COVID vaccines as described above ONLY. Please contact our office via usual methods (phone, web portal message, etc) if you have any other questions or concerns.
COVID-19 Vaccine Information. Answers to concerns about the safety of the COVID-19 vaccines.
Experts says pregnant patients who meet Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices recommendations should be offered a COVID-19 vaccine.