Arbor Family Medicine has received Moderna COVID-19 vaccine!
Thank you for your patience while we worked to get the vaccine. We are excited and proud to be able to offer this to our patients.
If you have already emailed to get on our waiting list, we will contact you in the order requests were received – please watch for an email coming soon! If you got on the waiting list via phone, we will call to schedule you.
To avoid long hold times, there is no need to call the office if you’ve already emailed or called to get on the list.
Vaccine clinics will be held on Saturdays at our Thornton Location by appointment only. We are unable to accommodate walk-ins at this time.
Your second dose will be 4 weeks after the first at the same time.
If you need a vaccine and are NOT already on the waiting list, please email us at COVID@arborfamily.com.
- The SUBJECT LINE should include your Full Name (first and last) and Date of Birth
- The body of your email should include:
- Best daytime phone number
- Is this your first or second dose?
- If this is your second dose, include the exact date of your first dose and the manufacturer (Moderna or Pfizer).
- If you are unable to email, you can call the office at 303-254-8500 to get put on the waiting list.
Please note: vaccines are now available to the general public without phase restrictions. As we have the Moderna vaccine, we can vaccinate those 18 years and older. If you have children 16-18 they will need to get the Pfizer vaccine through another facility.