2017-2018 Flu shots are now available
Protect yourself and the young and old in your community. Administration is covered by most insurances.
Get yours during your regular office visit, or walk-in:
Wednesday in Westminster, Thursday in Thornton.
All ages: from 6 months of age, on up through Senior Citizens, who should be getting the High Dose flu vaccination.
(Please note that the intranasal flu vaccine has been discontinued this year.)
Child and Adult Vaccinations
For middle school, high school and college entry, your child will require:
1) TDaP, a tetanus vaccine is now available with protection against whooping cough.
2) Gardasil, a vaccine for prevention of cervical cancer – required in girls over age 12 (series of 3)
3) Hepatitis A (series of 2)
4) Meningitis Vaccine (Series of 1)
5) Varicella, Chicken Pox vaccine, (2nd vaccine now required)
CDC Immunization Schedule for Ages Birth-18 Years Old
CDC Immunization Schedule for Adults
Please schedule your child for a Well Child Examination to address these and many other health issues before the next school year. Girls ages 16 and over may schedule a pap smear at the same time, and address birth control issues as well. If your insurance covers preventative care, we can also complete any school forms at the time of your office visit, saving you the fees of a “Sports Physical.” Forms presented on another day will likely be charged a “medical records” fee.